2014 Conference Carolinas Track and Field Championships
- Friday, April 25 - Saturday, April 26
Hosted by Lees-McRae College @ the Fred I. Dickerson Athletic Complex
The Fred I. Dickerson Athletic Complex is located on the campus of Lees-McRae College behind Williams Gymnasium. Parking is available in front of Williams Gymnasium, which is located on Hickory Nut Gap Road. Lodging is available at the Best Western, located less than a mile from the track on Tyncastle Highway, on a first-come, first-serve basis at a rate of $69 per night.
Please note the following:
Friday, April 25th at 1 p.m. - Weigh in for javelin in gym
Friday, April 25th at 1:15 p.m. - Coaches meeting at the high jump apron.
Saturday, April 26th at 10:30 a.m. - Weigh in for shot put in gym classroom.
Saturday, April 26th at 10:45 a.m. - Coaches meeting at the high jump apron.
OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS ENTRIES:
- Online entries must be completed and declared by 8:00pm ET the Monday April 21.
- Declared Entry List must be POSTED/sent to Coaches by Noon on Tuesday April 22
- All entry mark/time challenges must be made in writing to the conference office by Noon Wednesday April 23
- The First Posting of FINAL HEAT SHEETS must be set by Noon Thursday April 24.
- Corrections to the Heat Sheets will be accepted until the completion of the Coaches Meeting 45 minutes prior to the start of the meet Friday April 25
REMINDER THAT ALL ENTRIES ARE FINAL on Monday April 21st @ 8:00 PM, double check your entries and fix any mistakes BEFORE 8 PM. There will be NO ACCEPTED changes for “mistakes” in entries.