- Friday, April 29 - Saturday, April 30
Hosted by Lees-McRae College @ the Fred I. Dickerson Athletic Complex
The Fred I. Dickerson Athletic Complex is located on the campus of Lees-McRae College behind Williams Gymnasium. Parking is available in front of Williams Gymnasium, which is located on Hickory Nut Gap Road. Lodging is available at the Best Western, located less than a mile from the track on Tyncastle Highway, on a first-come, first-serve basis at a rate of $69 per night.
Heat Sheets Available HERE
Live Stats Available HERE
Please note the following:
Friday, April 29th at 12 p.m. - Weigh in for javelin in hallway by pool.
Friday, April 29th at 12:15 p.m. - Coaches meeting at the high jump apron.
Saturday, April 30th at 10:30 a.m. - Weigh in for shot put in hallway by pool.
Saturday, April 30th at 10:30 a.m. - Coaches meeting at the high jump apron.
OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS ENTRIES:
- Online entries must be completed and declared by 11:59 am ET the Wednesday April 27. Entries to enter the meet will open Monday April 13.
- Declared Entry List must be POSTED/sent to Coaches by Noon on Thursday April 28
- All entry mark/time challenges must be made in writing to the conference office by Noon Thursday April 28
- The First Posting of FINAL HEAT SHEETS must be set by 5 p.m. Thursday April 28.
- Corrections to the Heat Sheets will be accepted until the completion of the Coaches Meeting 45 minutes prior to the start of the meet Friday April 29
All athletes must check in at the clerk tent and receive hip numbers 1 hour prior to their event being contested.
REMINDER THAT ALL ENTRIES ARE FINAL on Wednesday April 27st @ 11:59 AM, double check your entries and fix any mistakes BEFORE 11:59 AM. There will be NO ACCEPTED changes for “mistakes” in entries.