Banner Elk, NC--This freshman midfielder/defender comes to Lees-McRae from Mocksville, NC where he played ball for Davie County High School. Join us as we continue our series of Up Close interviews with him.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I came for the men's soccer program.
2. How long have you been playing soccer? I have been playing soccer for eight years.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to help the team win.
4. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My high school coach has had the most influence.
5. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'd play football.
6. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? Business Administration. I hope to hold a leadership role.
7. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I would go back to Ancient Greece.
8. What is your favorite book? Bourne
9. What is your favorite food? Pizza
10. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Again, I'd go visit Greece.
11. What is one word that describes you and why? Determined; I never quit.
Jarret's Story … I was born in Hawaii
and moved to North Carolina where I started playing soccer. I was
captain and MVP for my high school. I played club for PSA '88.