Up Close & Personal with Logan Linton
Banner Elk, NC--Today we meet up with a Logan Linton, native of Cocoa, FL. As a freshman midfielder/defender this member of the team has already acquired three assists on the season. Join us as we get Up Close with him.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? The excellent soccer program and the area that it was in were the deciding factors for me.
2. How long have you been playing soccer? I've been playing since I was four years old.
3. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to help lead the team to the NCAA tournament.
4. What's your favorite soccer memory here at Lees-McRae so far? I would have to say meeting all the boys.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My parents have been a great influence on me because they have always supported me and my goals.
6. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I couldn't see myself playing any other sport.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? I'm undecided at this time.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I'd go back when the dinosaurs dominated the earth.
9. What is your favorite book? Lord of the Flies
10. What is your favorite food? Tacos
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I'd like to go anywhere in Europe.
12. What is one word that describes you and
why? Hardworking; I always work hard in everything that I
do and I never give up.