Today we interview Lucas Duncan, a senior from Youngstown, New York. Duncan plays in the backfield for the Bobcats. In the classroom he is pursuing a degree in criminal justice. Join us as we get to know him better.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I came to play soccer.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am excited about going after a National Championship!
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? My strongest part of the game is in defending.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I like to relax and take a nap.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer career? My dad
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? Being with my homies is the best part about being a member of the Bobcat squad.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? Personally, I want to start. As a team, I'd like to see us win the National Championship.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the field? The biggest challenge I face is staying focused.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My dad
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? Not having class is my idea of a perfect afternoon.
11. Describe your favorite dessert.