Up Close & Personal with Jamie Price
Today we get Up Close and Personal with Jamie Price from Wales. Price, a defender for the Bobcats, has also contributed to the offense with a goal and four assists this season. Join us as we get to know him.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I was playing for Wrexhams youth team and did not get a renewed contract and with help from the PFA I got talking to Coach Whalley. His goals for the soccer team made me join.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? Hopefully playing as many games as possible and helping the team be a success are two things I am looking forward to.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? I think my strengths are my passing and teamwork.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I like to relax before matches and listen to music.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer career? My mother and father ….they always encourage me.
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? The fact that we all want to make the team a real success is my favorite part.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? I want to play as many games as I can and help the team be even more successful then last year.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the field? My biggest mental challenge is making mistakes.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My mother and father have both had a big impact on my career. They have supported me all over the world and always encourage me.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? Winning a match and relaxing with family and friends is my idea of a perfect afternoon.
11. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I would like to try snowboarding as I think it would be an exciting hobby.
12. Describe your favorite dessert. Sticky