Up Close & Personal with Ben Harrison
Up next for the Bobcats is sophomore Ben Harrison of Winston-Salem, N.C. Harrison is a midfielder/defender for the Bobcats. Off the field he is pursuing a degree in business administration with plans to become an accountant. Join us as we get to know him better.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I wanted to play soccer for Lees-McRae College.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to being a part of a championship team.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? My strength lies in the skills and free kick areas
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I think about what I have to do for the game and listen to music.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your soccer career? My dad and my brother have had that role in my life.
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat soccer team? I like becoming up close with all of my teammates.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? I want to try to use my right foot more and win a national championship.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the field? The biggest challenge I face is to get myself in the right mindset before I play.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? Dad... he has always helped me in soccer and life.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? My idea of a perfect afternoon is going to Busch Gardens.
11. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I would try bull riding because it sounds fun.
12. Describe your favorite dessert. Chocolate