Bobcats Beat Lions, 8-1
MARS HILL, N.C. - The Lees-McRae College men's tennis team defeated Mars Hills 9-0 Monday afternoon in a nonconference tennis match.
Lees-McRae won two of the first three doubles matches to take a
In singles, all six matches were wrapped up in two sets.
Lees-McRae will travel to Lincoln Memorial for their next match on March 4th at 2 p.m.
1. VanHoy/Solymosi (LMC) def Simm/Smith (MHC), 8-6
2. Du Besse/Bassinger (MHC) def Grove/Karendal (LMC) , 9-7
3. Sumner/Bouwman (LMC) def. Oyaga/ Stankovic (MHC), 8-4
1. Solymosi (LMC) def Alessandro du Besse (MHC), 6-4, 6-2
2. Sumner (LMC) def Smith (MHC), 6-0, 6-2
3. VanHoy (LMC) def. Simm (MHC), 6-2, 7-6
4. Zivkovic (LMC) def. Stankovic (MHC) 6-1, 6-1
5. Karendal (LMC) def. Oyaga (MHC), 6-0, 6-2
6. Grove (LMC) def. Bassinger (MHC), 6-0, 6-1