Up Close & Personal with Tiffany Coleman
Banner Elk, NC--Today we take a closer look at one of the nine sophomores playing for the Bobcats. Tiffany Coleman comes to LMC from Centreville, MD.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I choose to come to LMC because of soccer.
2. What are your personal goals for this season? My personal goal is to get my knee better and strong again, to help my team out when they are in need, and to play soccer again in this fall.
3. What's your favorite soccer memory here at Lees-McRae so far? My favorite Bobcat memory would have to be probably the team bonding we had at Lauren's house.
4. What is your favorite part of playing your sport here at Lees-McRae? The relationship between the team; I couldn't live without them.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? I would have to say Mia Hamm and my mom.
6. If you weren't playing soccer what other sport would you play? I would probably try lacrosse.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? I'm Pre-Med and with this degree I want to become an orthopedic surgeon.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I would go back to the Olympics when USA Women won gold and the five of them retired. It would be so awesome just to be at that game and know what it feels like to accomplish a thing so great as that.
9. What is your favorite band? It's Nickelback.
10. What is your favorite book? Vision of a Champion is at the top of my list.
11. If you could visit any place inthe world, where would it be? I'd go to Italy. I want to see what it's like over there. They say the views are amazing.
12. What is one word that describes you and why? Determined