Banner Elk, NC--This Lady Bobcat comes to LMC from Franklin, NC where whe was a member of the Smokey Mountain Soccer Club in addition to playing at Franklin High School. Miranda can be seen on the field in both the forward and midfielder positions.
1. What made you decide come to Lees-McRae? I was told... "There are no mosquitoes!!!!"
2. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to improve not only my personal skills but also the team as a whole.
3. What is your favorite part about playing soccer here at Lees-McRae? All the great pals and fun I've have here.
4. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? My sister has been.
5. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'd try Ultimate Fighting Championships.
6. What is your major, and what do you plan to do with your degree? I am still undecided, however, photo-journalism is tempting.
7. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I would go back to the Roarin' 20s.
8. What is your favorite band? The Format tops the list.
9. What is your fvorite book? Pride and Prejudice
10. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? I would love to visit Greece or Saturn.
11. What is one word that describes