Banner Elk, NC--Today we catch up with sophomore Allison Keith who came to these mountains from Signal Mountain, TN where she played for the Middle Valley Magic.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae? I loved the location, and I hoped to play soccer here.
2. What are your personal goals for this season? I want to be more vocal and try to not be the last one on the field.
3. What's your favorite Bobcat memory here at Lees-McRae so far? There are so many, but I would have to say our camping trip.
4. What is your favorite part of playing your soccer here at Lees-McRae? I'd say making friends, plus it keeps me busy.
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career? For me, my dad has played that role.
6. If you weren't playing soccer, what other sport would you play? I'd play lacrosse.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree? Wildlife biology/rehab…..I'm not too sure just yet.
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go? I would love to go to the 60's.
9. What is your favorite band? STS9
10. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Blink.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where
would it be?
If I could pick anywhere, I would chose Iceland.
12. What is one word that describes you and why?
Allison's Story… Well, I wasn't really planning on going to college. I only applied to one school but got accepted, so I decided I would go and continue playing soccer.