Photo Courtesy of Deana Acklin
BANNER ELK, N.C. – The Lees-McRae College women's tennis team fell to Emmanuel College by a score of 9-0 Friday afternoon in Banner Elk. LMC's record moves to 6-8 overall and 2-8 in conference with the loss, while the Lions improve to 13-6 overall and 9-1 mark in league contests.
The results of Friday's match can be found below.
1. Fantine Botella (EMMANUEL) def. Sandy Allen (LMC-W) 7-6, 6-1
2. Pearllan Cipriano (EMMANUEL) def. Mackenzie Langmade (LMC-W) 6-2, 6-0
3. Maria Raich (EMMANUEL) def. Jaden Acklin (LMC-W) 6-0, 6-1
4. Victoria Silva (EMMANUEL) def. Rebecca Pierce (LMC-W) 8-1
5. Katharina Kiderlen (EMMANUEL) def. Dakota Tittle (LMC-W) 6-2, 6-1
6. Abi Muesse (EMMANUEL) def. Emily Harrison (LMC-W) 8-1
1. Fantine Botella/Chloe O'Connor (EMMANUEL) def. Sandy Allen/Mackenzie Langmade (LMC-W) 8-4
2. Maria Raich/Katharina Kiderlen (EMMANUEL) def. Jaden Acklin/Rebecca Pierce (LMC-W) 8-5
3. Victoria Silva/Pearllan Cipriano (EMMANUEL) def. Dakota Tittle/Emily Harrison (LMC-W) 8-2
Lees-McRae will wrap up its regular season Saturday morning when it hosts Erskine at 11 a.m.