Up Close & Personal with Caty Honey
Join us as we begin a series of interviews the Bobcat volleyball team. First up is senior Caty Honey hailing from Geneva, IL.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae?
I came to play volleyball.
2. How long have you been playing volleyball?
I have been playing since my freshman year of high school. (7 years)
3. What are your personal goals for this season?
I'd like to have fun with no exception.
4. What's your favorite volleyball memory here at Lees-McRae so far?
5. Who has been the most influential person on your athletic career?
K.C. Johnsen made my athletic career possible.
6. If you weren't playing volleyball, what other sport would you play?
I wouldn't be playing any.
7. What is your major and what do you plan to do with your degree?
My major is Pre-Health Science. I hope to go to med school or attend an osteopathic medical school in the Chicago area .
8. If you could travel back in time to any point in history, where would you go?
I'd love to go back to when pale skin was HOT! haha!
9. What is your favorite book?
Every Harry Potter is equal.
10. What is your favorite food?
Apples are my favorite food.
11. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
I woud travel to the tropics.
12. What is one word that describes you and why?
Focus: I have always looked five years into the future throughout my whole life. I have always had a goal and so far I have never faltered from it.
My story is that Dani Usedom is the greatest person I know. We have been friends since middle school, and she was the one who made me aware of this wonderful place.