Next up in our series of Up Close interviews is sophomore
Lindsey Brant. The Orlando, Fla. native is a defensive specialist
for the Lady Bobcats. Off the court Brant is pursuing a degree in
business. Join us as we get to know her.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae
College? I thought the campus was really cute.
2. What are you most looking forward to this
season? I am looking forward to our hosting the
conference tournament and also going to Italy.
3. In which part of the game does your strength
lie? I would say hitting front row since that is where I
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for
matches? I listen to my iPod.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your volleyball
career? My parents…They have always been there to
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of
the Bobcat volleyball team? My favorite part is getting
dibs on the foam pad.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this
season? I want to see our team advance to the Elite
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the
court? Being too mental is my biggest challenge.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your
life? How? My sister because she's really smart and in
law school. She never gets in trouble, lucky.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon?
It would have to include a deep tissue massage/hot stone facial,
sushi, playing with my pet pig, and a Hannah Montana marathon.
11. If you could try something new today what would you
try and why? I would live in Australia and have a pet
12. Describe your favorite dessert. Green Tea
frozen yogurt with Mochi