Up Close & Personal with Lindsey Brant
Next up in our series of Up Close interviews is sophomore Lindsey Brant. The Orlando, Fla. native is a defensive specialist for the Lady Bobcats. Off the court Brant is pursuing a degree in business. Join us as we get to know her.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I thought the campus was really cute.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to our hosting the conference tournament and also going to Italy.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? I would say hitting front row since that is where I play.
4. What do you do to prepare yourself for matches? I listen to my iPod.
5. Who has had the biggest impact on your volleyball career? My parents…They have always been there to support me.
6. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat volleyball team? My favorite part is getting dibs on the foam pad.
7. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? I want to see our team advance to the Elite 8.
8. What is the biggest mental challenge you face on the court? Being too mental is my biggest challenge.
9. Who has been the biggest role model in your life? How? My sister because she's really smart and in law school. She never gets in trouble, lucky.
10. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? It would have to include a deep tissue massage/hot stone facial, sushi, playing with my pet pig, and a Hannah Montana marathon.
11. If you could try something new today what would you try and why? I would live in Australia and have a pet kangaroo.
12. Describe your favorite dessert. Green Tea frozen yogurt with Mochi