Up Close & Personal with Trisha Reese
Junior Trisha Reese is up next in our Up Close series for the Lady Bobcats volleyball team. The Hanover, Pennsylvania native leads the squad with 246 digs, an average of 4.56 per game. Off the court Reese is pursuing a degree in psychology.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae College? I fell in love with the mountains and couldn't pass up the opportunity to continue playing volleyball.
2. What are you most looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to hosting the conference tournament.
3. In which part of the game does your strength lie? I think my strength lies in being positive and leading the team.
4. Who has had the biggest impact on your volleyball career? My parents were always supportive and still are. They gave me the opportunities to travel and play.
5. What is your favorite part about being a member of the Bobcat volleyball team? We have an awesome team that loves to laugh but at the same time we work hard and win championships.
6. What personal and team goals have you set for this season? I want to stay positive and lead my team to the NCAA tournament.
7. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon? I would say sleeping in then relaxing in the sun at the beach.
8. Describe your favorite dessert. Peanut
butter cup ice cream.