Junior Trisha Reese is up next in our Up Close series for the
Lady Bobcats volleyball team. The Hanover, Pennsylvania native
leads the squad with 246 digs, an average of 4.56 per game. Off
the court Reese is pursuing a degree in psychology.
1. What made you decide to come to Lees-McRae
College? I fell in love with the mountains and couldn't
pass up the opportunity to continue playing volleyball.
2. What are you most looking forward to this
season? I am looking forward to hosting the conference
3. In which part of the game does your strength
lie? I think my strength lies in being positive and
leading the team.
4. Who has had the biggest impact on your volleyball
career? My parents were always supportive and still are.
They gave me the opportunities to travel and play.
5. What is your favorite part about being a member of
the Bobcat volleyball team? We have an awesome team that
loves to laugh but at the same time we work hard and win
6. What personal and team goals have you set for this
season? I want to stay positive and lead my team to the
7. What is your idea of a perfect afternoon?
I would say sleeping in then relaxing in the sun at the beach.
8. Describe your favorite dessert. Peanut
butter cup ice cream.